Users can book rentals listed on your site. Bookings are connected with each rentals as well. Bookings are very simple and easy to learn.
If you access your WordPress admin dashboard, you'll find the
Bookings menu under the
Vacation Rentals menu. As shown below.
1. Add a
You can add a
Booking manually by following these steps.
- ACCESS WordPress admin dashboard.
- GO TO
- TITLE for the
Bookingwill be auto generated.
- TITLE consists of a random booking number with the date
Bookingwas made. (This is not the
Bookingdate, but when the
Bookingwas made in WP). Date has international format, i.e. (Year-Month-Day).
To add the
Booking you can fill the information asked of you on this screen.
- BOOKING CONFIRMATION: Select
- THE RENTAL: Select the rental you are going to book. Selected Rental's value cannot be changed once it is set either manually or automatically. If you haven't added a rental then add a new RENTAL!
- CHECKIN DATE (Year-Month-Day).
- CHECKOUT DATE (Year-Month-Day).
- GUESTS Add number of guests. Example Value: 2.
- NAME Name of the person booking the rental. Booked By, E.g. John.
- EMAIL ID of the person booking the rental. Example Value: email@example.com
- PRIVATE NOTE: Keep a private note about this rental booking. This field will not be displayed anywhere else.
- The first metabox (BOOKED RENTAL PROPERTY) will display the rental property that is being booked. When you haven't selected any rental property it will just show: - No rental property selected!.
- Once the rental property is selected then it will display that rental property with key details.
After filling the data, press
Publish. The rental is only
Booked if you have selected
Confiremd. Otherwise it will stay as a pending booking. Here's how it looks after getting published.
Check out the rental listing now shows at the top. Also, check the private note that you can add for your team members to see.
2. Add a
Explained below; in How Can a Customer Book a Rental?
3. How Can a Customer
Book a Rental?¶
You or your customers can
Book a rental from the frontend. Open a rental listing and book it from the sidebar by adding the following information.
- CHECK IN date.
- CHECK OUT date.
- GUESTS: No. of guests.
The booking gets submitted as a pending
Booking. As shown below.
CONFIRM THE BOOKING
To confirm the
Booking; you have to access it, mark it as
Confirmed and then
Publish it. As shown below.